DOG PARK FAQ & RULES
Does every dog that enters the park need to be spayed/neutered?
All dogs must be spayed /neutered regardless of age.
What are the vaccination requirements?
All dogs must be current on all vaccinations, including Rabies, Distemper and Bordetella. Proof of vaccinations must be provided at the time of visit, or when signing up for a monthly pass and or yearly pass, and will be scanned into our system with date of expiration)
What are the dog park hours?
We are open Monday-Friday, 4PM-10PM, Saturday, 12PM-10PM and Sunday, 12PM-9PM
Can I bring my own dog toys?
No outside toys are to be brought into the park. Club K9 will provide rubber balls and toys for play.
Do you allow children?
Dog Owners must be 18 to enter the park
Dog Bar Rules
All dogs must be current on all vaccinations, including rabies, Distemper and Bordetella. Proof of vaccinations must be provided at the time of visit, or when signing up for a monthly or yearly membership, and will be scanned into our system with date of expiration)
- Dogs must be 4 months or older.
- All dogs must be spayed/neutered regardless of age.
- All dogs must be flea and tick free.
- All dogs must be up to date on vaccinations. (Rabies, Distemper, and Bordetella)
- All dogs must be friendly and socialized. Club K9 employees may separate dogs or remove them from the park if they display aggressive behavior.
- Club K9 employees may ask you to leash your dog, or remove them from the park. Please do so promptly.
- Dog owners must be 18+ to enter the park.
- We do not allow outside food, drinks, or dog treats to be brought into the park and glass containers are prohibited.
- Owners must accompany their dog into the park and must remain with them at all times.
- Drinks are OK but NO FOOD is allowed in the off leash dog park area.
- Owners must pick up solid waste and dispose in marked containers.
- All dogs must be on a leash in the patio area and remain on until they have entered the dog park transition area. All leashes, prong collars, choke collars, and harnesses should be removed before entering the dog park.
- No outside toys are to be brought into the park. Club K9 will provide rubber balls and toys for play.
- Patrons assume any risk of harm to themselves and their dog.
Get in touch!
Dog Bar Hours
Monday: 4PM to 10PM
Tuesday: 4PM to 10PM
Wednesday: 4PM to 10PM
Thursday: 4PM to 10PM
Friday: 4PM to 10PM
Saturday: 12PM to 10PM
Sunday: 12PM to 9PM
Visit Our One-of-a-Kind Venue
Louisville, KY 40299